What is chemistry? The term ‘chemistry’ refers to the subject of science that focuses on the structure, properties and composition of a particle or matter, and also the transformations that a particle or matter undergoes while going through chemical reactions.
Which are the important topics of ICSE chemistry class 10?
- Periodic Properties and variations of Properties (Physical and Chemical)
- Chemical Bonding
- Study of Acids, Bases and Salts
- Analytical Chemistry
- Mole Concept and Stoichiometry
- Study of Acids, Bases and Salts
How to learn chemistry well?
So you think you’re not so good in the subject of chemistry? Do not stress out as you’re not the only one who feels so. To ease out the tension cropping up among ICSE students, we’ve come up with excellent tips to help you score excellently in the ICSE chemistry exam. First things first. Start early. That is, do not wait for the ICSE board to declare the date sheet to pick up your exam preparations. Buy the best and the latest chemistry book for class 10 like Together with ICSE chemistry study material for class 10 and start learning the new concepts every day.
And now, let’s have a look at the brilliant tips to ace the chemistry exam:
- Do not be in a hurry to finish all the chapters. Start early to study smoothly so as to finish timely. That’s the key to your exam success! Especially when it comes to chemistry, you need to follow the most suitable ICSE chemistry book for class 10 right from the start of the session as the subject has a lot of scientific concepts, theory and reactions, which need time to understand and practice.
- Do not ignore your textbook concepts and let the practice of the subject go through both ways (ICSE textbook and chemistry study material for class 10).
- Do not miss your online school classes as whatever is taught in such classes has a lot to do with your subject understanding. Also, do not hesitate to ask questions in class. The more questions you have, the better focus you would have on the subject.
- Numerical problems are very scoring yet tricky. To be an expert in solving various types of numerical problems, keep following the updated Together with ICSE chemistry book for class 10 sincerely. If you master solving such chemical problems, they become a good way to score excellently.
- Revision has no limitation. So revise as much as you can through the iconic Together with ICSE board chemistry book for class 10 and stop revising on the night before the exam. Let your mind be a free bird and then, let it fly high on the D-day!
Tips to follow while sitting in the exam hall
- In the exam, write the descriptive answers in a pointwise manner and add pictures and illustrations (wherever it is possible). Adding them would enhance the visibility and you would score better for sure. Practice such questions abundantly through the latest Together with ICSE board chemistry book for class 10.
- Do not start writing the paper just like that. Take initial 10-15 minutes to read the question paper thoroughly and pick up the easiest and most scoring questions first.
- Do not forget the S.I units of all objects. Learn all S.I units mentioned clearly in the latest Together with ICSE board chemistry book for class 10 and fix them in your mind.
- Do not elaborate an answer unnecessarily. See the marks associated with the question and write your answer accordingly. To sum up, you must be crisp while writing very short questions and descriptive while attempting the lengthy ones.
Recommended book: Together with ICSE Chemistry Study Material for Class 10
To place a quick online order of the 2021-22 edition of Together with ICSE Chemistry Study Material for Class 10, visit rachnasagar.in
Happy studying & good luck to you!