Achievement comes with the progressive efforts. It is similar to having a dream which could be seen with closed eyes however its fulfillment requires a lot of hardwork and patience.
“Success action is always cumulative in its results.”
CUET exam 2022 is now around the corner and all the aspirants must be experiencing apprehensions for their entrance exam. It is absolutely natural to feel anxiety while preparing for the Biggest National level exam, as obviously the results are going to define the destiny of students’ career.
National Testing Agency (NTA) has made the official announcement that Common University Entrance Test (CUET) UG- 2022 will commence from 15 July’22 to 10th August’2022. Amidst the Board exams’ stress students were seen anxious about the entrance test preparation too. ‘Together with’ books pacified the situation. As CUET exams 2022 will commence from 15th July, so let’s see, how these CUET preparation books can help you in the best way to prepare for your entrance exam 2022 in last 20 days.
5 steps with entrance exam preparation Books to reach to the SUCCESS PEAK:
- Recapitualize NCERT books- Remember, CUET Question Paper will be reflecting the questions from NCERT syllabus & the best part is that the CBSE Board exams have just been wrapped up, so the students already have the conceptual knowledge, just spend 3-4 days to revise the subject based questions for CUET 2022 exam.
- Prepare from ‘Together with’ Question Banks- Once you are sure that you are done with the revision from NCERT books, start preparing from CBSE Question Bank. Set a goal to complete the preparation Subject based questions, say, of a week& challenge yourself to achieve it. Target based practice schedule will definitely yield you results. Practicing Subject based Question Banks will make you feel more confident for entrance exam readiness.
- Practice ‘Together with’ CUET Question Bank- After spending nearly 10 days to strengthen the learnt concepts. Give all your efforts and time to CUET books. Attempt the MCQs, check your answers, find the reason of the mistakes attempted, if any. Be very particular while preparing for this entrance test. Make a note of the fact that this is the TURN which would lead to the path of your educational advancement and of course your career at the later stage.
- Attempt Sample Papers- There are many entrance exam preparation Books available in the market. Consider only the best CUET books. Practice Papers and Sample Papers are the steps to go ahead from PREPARING to PREPARED stage. Also check what you do; as only attempting the Sample Papers aren’t enough, doing them appropriately and rectifying the mistakes after finding them is important above all.
- Final step, Mock Test Papers- Practice, Practice, Practice!!!
Attempting Mock Test Papers will make the aspirants acquainted with CUET Question Paper pattern. CUET books are there to help you to gauge your readiness. No need to overstuff the knowledge; grasping the concepts in the most relevant manner is the way to Absorb the learning in a better manner.
Rachna Sagar’s ‘Together with’ books are always there to ensure success .
“Your Educational Advancement is Here”
Grab the copies of CUET books at www.rachnasagar.in