Covering the entire syllabus comprising of various topics is a challenging task for the students preparing for CBSE Board Exams. In such situations, any suggestion, tip or trick will add to the accommodated advantages of quick learning.
CBSE Class 12 Business Studies, is a subject about the study that deals with the principles of business, management, and economics. It combines elements of accountancy, finance, marketing, organizational studies, human resource management, and operations. Knowingly that it’s a theoretical subject and a lot of theory has to be covered to excel in exams. Then, in what ways should we cover the entire syllabus prescribed by CBSE for 2023 Board Exams? Do you think Rote learning is the only way? No, rote learning is a big NO, as in a subject with so much theory, word by word learning is improbable. CBSE Question Bank Business Studies, Class 12 Business Studies Solved Sample Paper 2022-23 and Previous Year Question Papers Of Class 12 Board Exams will be of great help.
Let’s make a way to the tips that could prove to be a savior while preparing for CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Board Exam for the Academic Session 2022-23.
- Prepare Chapter-wise Notes: Note-Making is must. The chapters includes so many concepts to be remembered. Each line holds on to some important thing to remember.
- Understand the Concept: Learning becomes simpler when you understand rather than merely reading. Hence, understand the concept toneutralize the pressure of remembering the theory all the way.
- No to Rote Learning: Rather than merely the rote learning, try to learn about each concept. Rote Learning yields temporary results. Students opting for it, tends to forget at the time of writing in exams. Practicing from Business Studies Previous Year Question Papers for Class 12 familiarizes the students about the pattern of Board Question Papers and CBSE Marking Scheme.
- Make Flow Charts: Business studies is a subject in which one concept comes with multiple interlinked concepts. Flow charts would be beneficial to give a quick revision afterwards as well.
- Imbibe Pointers: Much to Know, More to Grow. Yes, there is a lot of theory to learn in order to excel in CBSE Board Exams 2022-23. Heading, Sub Heading & sub points are to be covered. Class 12 CBSE Question Bank Business Studies provides these in the form of flow charts, Mind Maps, Important Points to Remember.
- Make Bullet Points: Chapter flows with many associated concepts as well. Just say, Staffing is the chapter. Now, its definition, advantages, disadvantages, process, etc. are to be covered. Bullet Points give a quick recap of what you have already learnt.
- Highlight the Important Parts: Highlighted texts grabs the immediate attention of the readers. Similarly, any highlighted text in the book indeed ask your running eyes to stop and give it a read. So, always highlight the most important parts in your book. There is absolutely no need to make your book a rainbow.
- Put your brain at Ease: While revision make flow charts, you can write the description when you are well-versed with the heading and concept. This will put your brain at ease, only if you have genuinely followed all of the above mentioned points. AttemptClass 12 Business Studies Sample Papers 2022-23 (EAD) to hit the preparatory target. Giving proper rest and breaks to yourself is highly advisable.
‘Together with’ series of books includes CBSE Question Bank, Solved Sample Papers 2022-23 (EAD), Previous Year Question Papers (PYQ) for all subjects for Grades 9 to 12. The books are designed with an intent to ensure full-fledged preparation to crack the CBSE Board Exams with flying colors.