Education is the biggest investment and also the way towards progress and improvement. The moment a kid starts learning, it becomes more imperative for the parents to choose the most reputed school with the best education board where their child would learn. The concern of the parents has always been the same since ages as people are much concerned about the child’s future. Initial years of school life lays the foundation of a child’s educational journey and as the child heads towards the higher classes, the learning material becomes the concern. After choosing the best school, the concerned parent runs errands towards the best learning material and that’s exactly when the Checklist of ensuring a child’s educational achievements becomes more impressive. CBSE Together with Study Material comes to the forefront in the field of education since 25 glorious years and still counting.
Let’s contemplate the facts that makes ‘Together with’ books to be an ideal learning package for the learners.
1. Best Study Material: Today, it is all about searching for the best study material to attain the learning goals. Modern schooling and teaching gives equal value to academic education and extracurricular activities, still the perfection has always been seen in the reflection of the best Study Material. Together with books comprises of all the Salient Features we look forward to. CBSE based study material has always been proved to be an aid to the students for the students who are going to appear for the CBSE Board Examination 2022.
2. Ensures Qualitative Learning: All schools aim to provide more importance to quality education and improve their academic achievements. There is an ample range of sources for building a good knowledge structure, but only a few are available for creative development. Together with Study Material has successfully maintained its content quality since years, imbibing all the Concepts around which the curriculum revolves. Quality education is all about the pleasure to learn from the basic and visual skills and rational practices that a learner would receive from the Together with Books for Grades Nursery to 12.
3. CBSE board of education: There are very few reputed publishers who join the ideas of creative learning. When a teacher/parent or a learner chooses a study material for the preparation, they want to make a deliberate choice. Learner use the basis of knowledge structure and responsibility to determine the best and adapt them into their learning pattern. They have to get the one that brings them the knowledge in an interactive manner, good-quality education, best practice material , and a Question Bank, where the student can be introduced to creative learning by exploring the Term wise books.
4. As per Special Scheme of Assessment: The term I exams were held in November-December 2021 with Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) patterns covering only the half portion of the considered syllabus. Term II exams will commence from 26th April 2022 at exam centers decided by the board. CBSE Together with Study Material has been prepared strictly as per the CBSE new syllabus for Term 2 Examinations to be held in the academic session 2021-22. CBSE has divided the CBSE Academic Session 2021-22 into two terms, Term 1 and Term 2, in which around 50% of the CBSE Syllabus will be assessed in Term 1 and the remaining CBSE syllabus will be assessed in Term 2.
5. Question Bank: Rachna Sagar’s CBSE ‘Together with’ comes in a series of books for Grades 9 to 12 meeting the learning requirements with utmost accuracy .On time availability is an addition to the grace of its decorum. The series includes Study Material, Previous Years’ Question Papers, and EAD Sample Papers for all subjects for examination 2021- 2022. Latest CBSE Syllabus and NCERT Textbooks based, Together with books be it, Study Material for Grades 9 to 12, Question Bank for All subjects, Previous Years’ 10+ Question Papers for Term II Examination 2021-22.3 CBSE Practice Papers designed on Time Management Skills as suggested by the CBSE to master the subject. The CBSE Question bank encompasses a question pool covering all the concepts .
6. Practice Papers: Latest CBSE based, Together with books for Grades 9 to 12 incorporate 3 CBSE based Practice Papers designed on Time Management Skills as suggested by the CBSE to master the subject. Dedicated practice to the questions of these papers ensure the preparation smooth and hassle free for the student.
7. Practice Questions: You must have heard “Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for with ardor and attended to with diligence.” That’s how the process of attaining knowledge works. The more you practice the more you learn. Rachna Sagar assures that you perceive from everything you read. Therefore, ample of practice questions have been provided in ‘Together with’ books to leave no stone unturned in learning the concepts.
8. Best prepared by the best: The text has been prepared by a panel comprising experienced teachers, tabulators and examiners, who have compiled systematic and well-researched practice material to prepare the students for the forthcoming Term 2 Examination, as per the revised guidelines by the CBSE.
9. Effective learning is our ultimate goal: As a student, preparing for the exams is a big responsibility, especially when there are so many distractions in the term of the Internet, increasing groups of friends and many more. The child has to paddle through them and must be able to make smart and productive choices that will enhance his or her knowledge by learning from the best book .Learning from the Educative collection of Together with books has always been an unique learning experience as here you get all you wish to learn.
10. Reflection of Together with books in CBSE Term 1 Board Exam 2021: Now, if we talk about the Indian education system, the Central Board of Secondary Education or CBSE is obviously one of the biggest education boards in India. More than 80% of the questions in CBSE Term 1 Board examination were reflected from ‘Together with’ books, which itself is a testimony of these books to be the apt learning material.
We can conclude with the above facts that ‘Together with’ is indeed the best choice for CBSE Board. The CBSE Board has been continuing to make changes in the education system, so does ‘Together with’ books, to adjust itself to the ever-evolving educational world. Rachna Sagar’s recent launch of CBSE Together with Study Material and Previous 10+ Years’ Question Papers for Grades 9 to 12, has surely made an immense addition to the learning pattern. The launch of study material for Term 2 has enabled the learners to heave a sigh of relief by maintaining its decorum of bringing only the best to learn from.
Releasing the Term 2 CBSE Sample Papers for 2022 Board Examination soon. Highly recommended books for CBSE Term 2 examinations to gain the best scores!!!
Wish you Good luck !