We are well aware of the fact that the CBSE Class 12 Board exams are finally over & it has left the students with a sigh of relief, not because they are free now. It’s because students’ can prepare for their upcoming entrance exams with complete concentration. As this time admission in Central Universities across the country will be given through Common University Entrance Test, which makes it more important CUET registrations were started in the month of April and since the registration window got closed, all the aspirants were keenly waiting for the CUET exam dates to be released. The wait of the Board Exams to finish and CUET exam date, both have came to an end. The entrance exam date for admission to DU & other universities has already been finalised.
CUET Exam Date 2022
As per the official notification of NTA, the exam will be held between 15th July’2022 and 10th August’22. Hence, it’s the high time to Prepare strategically, to achieve the best results in the Biggest National level exam 2022. NTA has re-released/reopen CUET applications on June 23 and the applicants can register themselves till 24th June’22. NTA has reopened CUET registrations at cuet.samarth.ac.in
Best strategy to prepare for CUET UG 2022
Nothing is challenging as long as we are prepared for it. Same applies to CUET & other exams as well. CUET is all about the knowledge and the time management skills and the ball will be in your court. If you are well-versed in general knowledge and your native language then half of the case is already resolved.
“Plans could be useless, but Strategic planning of Priorities is indispensable.”
Let’s go through some tips to prepare for best results in CUET Exam 2022.
- We are familiar with the section wise division and CUET Question Paper pattern. Prepare for the exam accordingly.
- “Be an Enthusiastic Beginner with an intent to emerge as an Optimistic Achiever”.
As, what we have achieved is the testimonial of;how did we start to work in that direction.
- Make sure you read your NCERT textbooks thoroughly for your domain specific subjects. Quantitative and other linguistic abilities will develop naturally as a result of this.
- Complete what you start. If you have with some dedicated section be it Language, Domain Specific Subjects or General Test .Give your best to give it a thorough revision.
- “Choose the best to achieve the best.” Either in terms of books, strategy or your learning partners. Rachna Sagar has released MCQ based Together with NTA CUET Question Banks.
- Practice Question Banks for dedicated sections. Attempt the sample papers and gauge your exam readiness.
- Negative marking will be there, so, ‘Do what you Know’ and keep an eye on time as well.
- Take it, give your best efforts and you will succeed. Your Dream college is just a step away. Always remember-
“You are the artist of your own life. Hold the paint brush firmly with all love & care .”
View the insights of Rachna Sagar ‘Together with’ NTA CUET Question Banks– The best books to prepare for CUET UG-2022 on: www.rachnasagar.in